Well u know it is hot when the ice bag goes from forehead to back of neck.
The RV tech called today and said that our part was in and he would be out to install. He arrived about noon. We had to turn all power off. He got it installed and attached the remote inside over drivers seat. He plugged us back into shore power and heard a pop. Nothing worked and then he found a large fuse that about the size of a transformer fuse was blown. Soooo he went back into town to find one. He ended up at an electrical place who will order one from a place in Fargo tomorrow and will arrive here on Friday or Saturday. Cost for this fuse is $75.
The tech had to come back to our motorhome to get tools so I asked him to bring us water as we were on our last gallon which he did. Al wanted something sweet but I couldn't reach tech again so I made him buttermilk doughnuts tonite.
We hadn't paid for our nites fee for this space and I could not walk over there in 90 degree weather so I called and they sent a park ranger to to collect fee.
But by ye God, I am going in the morning to pay for another nights fee and I am getting a fishing license. I don't care if it is 100 tomorrow, I am not spending another day in this motorhome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment